Saturday, April 7, 2018

*In Store Report* American Girl Place The Grove Los Angeles | Luciana's Release 🌟

Hi everyone 😃
Today I am going to show all of you my trip to the Los Angles American Girl Place. I went there for my Birthday a few months ago. 🎈🎂 Luciana, the new Girl of the Year, had just been released when I went for my birthday to the AG store.
The display window in front of the AG store was pretty epic!

The front window looks so pretty with all the big silver stars hanging down. I also liked how AG put most of Luciana's collection out in the front display. Those three little discs spin around slowly so you can get a good look at some of her collection.

When I walked into the Truly Me section on the first floor I got to see a really cute winter scene that American Girl had set up. ⛄❄

The new mix and match outfits are so cute and I really love all the blue and pink colors. 😍💙💖

I love how AG set up some cool musical instruments above Tenney's area. 🎸🎵🎤

Tenney's section has changed quite a bit since our last AG in store report from February 2017, and click Here to go check out that post!

Not really liking Tenney's new clothes accept maybe her t-shirt. 😏💭

Although Tenney's rose sunglasses are super stylish and cute of course! 🌸😎😉 I just noticed this but what do you think happened to her microphone? 😒

Luciana's area is absolutely beautiful! Love all of the pretty lights and the dog constellation is such a cute touch! Plus the dog constellation is an actual constellation. 😮😏  

A little solar system in the corner.

Some of Luciana's collection.

There is also a little area where you can take a selfie with a cutout of Luciana. 📷😉 To be honest I'm not really a big fan of Luciana's collection although the doll is pretty cute! 💜😊

Moving on to the new boy dolls. I was a little unsure if I would like them but after seeing them in person the boy dolls all look so cute! 😅

Here is some of the new mix and match outfits on some dolls.


The American Girl Place in LA has an exclusive t-shirt that is absolutely adorable! 💜🐕

Again another cute outfit featuring the absolutely darling Coconut! 💖

I hope you all enjoyed this in store report! 😊 What do you think of the new releases?
Let me know in the comments down below and thanks for reading! 😘

4 comments:

Meritre said...

So many cute outfits. I would love it if such clothes were available for my Disney dolls.
I always wanted a doll with so many options to dress her as a child but of course back then I did not know that American Girl Dolls exist.
Thank you so much for the report, I enjoyed it very much!

A Focus on the Cute said...

Aww, thank you Meritre so glad you enjoyed this report! 💖😊
I know I wish Disney would make more outfits for their own dolls! 🙄🤷‍♀️ American Girl dolls are quite fun, they have a ton of fashion choices!! Sometimes too many choices! 😅

Just My Dolls said...

Wow, I have not been to The Grove and the AG since Christmas! I do not collect boy dolls but the AG boys are super cute!

A Focus on the Cute said...

Isn’t it funny how much the AG Place changes so much?! 😅🧐🤷🏻‍♀️ I know the AG boys are super cute! 💝
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog! 😊