Saturday, February 18, 2017

*In Store Report* American Girl Place The Grove Los Angeles | Tenney, Logan, and Beforever Releases

Hey guys!! πŸ™‹ Today I'm going to show you Tenney, Logan, and the new items that AG has released at the AG Place in Los Angeles! 😁
Here is Tenney and Logan's space, and I think AG did a really nice job with the set up! 😊

I love the little blue bird in the corner.

Tenney does have her clothes in the same packaging as Gabriela. I like the art on the box and all the colors but I do miss the previous packaging. πŸ˜•

I absolutely love this outfit it is so cute!! 😍 Tenney's dog, Waylon is super cute too but why does he have a flower 🌸on his collar? πŸ˜•πŸ˜Ά

Her Picnic Set is ADORABLE! πŸ’™

Tenney in her meet outfit.

Gabriela and Tenney are sharing earrings but I'm pretty sure they were meant for Tenney! πŸ˜’ Poor Gabriela!! 😒

I absolutely LOVE Tenney's Spotlight outfit!! πŸ’–πŸ’–

Tenney's right hand her fingers are in a pinched position.

Her left hand is more in a curved position so she can hold her guitar or her banjo. 

Logan is an absolute cutie and his outfit is nice. 😊

Logan's right hand.

Logan's left hand.

I absolutely ADORE Tenney's Pajamas!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜…
Tenney's Stage and Dressing Room is super adorable! 😍 The Front Stage is the first picture of this post. πŸ˜ƒ

I really like all the details that AG put into this item. The pictures on the wall can be removed and the vanity table can be moved out. You can really get a lot of play out of this piece from Tenney's collection.

Some of the extra accessories that come with this set.

Julie's Groovy Bathroom is really cute I wish it wasn't all yellow but it is 70's themed. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜…

The little faucet is so adorable! Check out the doll sized Love's Baby Soft perfume bottle how cute is that?!! 😍

Julie's macrame is so cute!! πŸŒΌπŸ’›

I like Rebecca's Play Dress and the carnival set is kind of cool. πŸ˜ƒ I think AG could have maybe made more pieces to go with the set or they could have made a booth. πŸ˜•

Kit looks really sweet in her Mini Golf Outfit but I really like her Play Dress a lot better. πŸ’™πŸ˜Š

Maryellen's darling Flamingo swimsuit.
This set is super adorable!! πŸ’›


I do not like this packaging at all! 😬

This is some of the accessories that come with the Truly Me Easter Basket. ✝️πŸ‘

Love this little Truly Me doll scene. πŸ’•
I hope you all enjoyed this in store report! 😊 I was so excited that I accidentally forgot to take some photos of the new items! πŸ˜…Thanks for reading!πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

10 comments:

IrishAG said...

Thanks for the pics! I really want to go to AGP LA someday... :)
<3 , IrishAG

Xyra Silverleaf said...

Great shoot! Looks liek you had a nice time. Thank you for sharing.

Mary Elizabeth said...

ugh!!!i LOVE kits play dress!!

A Focus on the Cute said...

Sorry we didn't reply earlier. 😭 Yes we had an amazing time, thanks for commenting! 😊

A Focus on the Cute said...

I know right?! 😁 I just got it a couple days ago and the dress looks absolutely beautiful on the dolls!!πŸ’™πŸ˜

A Focus on the Cute said...

Sorry I haven't replied to your comment! 😐
Aww, you're welcome I am so glad you enjoyed them.😊 I do hope you get to go to the AGP LA one day! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ It really is an amazing AG store!! 😊

Meritre said...

I love that they make little scenes with the dolls and their stuff! I hope I can visit a store like this someday :)

A Focus on the Cute said...

😁 I do too!! I think it's so Cute when American Girl sets up little scenes in their windows I love to see what different scenes they have set up since I was last there!! 😍 I hope you can visit an AG Place someday too, it really is an amazing experience going to an AG Place!! 😊

Bella said...

Great post! I also have an AG doll blog! It would be great if you could follow it! I am trying to reach 70 followers! Thanks!

A Focus on the Cute said...

Sorry about not responding to your comment a lot sooner been super busy! I checked out your blog and you have a really nice blog, we started following you! 😊
Thanks for commenting!! 🌼😘