Sunday, March 25, 2018

Lord of The Rings Arwen Custom American Girl Doll

Hello everyone, long time no see... πŸ˜… At least we are back to posting! πŸ˜‰ Today I am going to show all of you our very first custom doll!!

 I wanted to have an 18 inch Arwen doll but there were none! 😭 First to create this custom doll we needed a doll with light skin, beautiful blue eyes, and a long dark brown wig. It took a long time to gather all of those items to create this beautiful doll but it was worth it!   

I wanted my custom Arwen doll to have long flawless dark brown hair with a slight curl to it. Because as all LOTR fans should know, Elfs always have perfect and flawless hair! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ Now let me tell you where I got all the important parts to create this girl! 
  The custom details: πŸ’Ž


Beautifully Custom is an online shop where you can buy a whole variety of wigs and she even has doll eyes! πŸ’– Her shop has the nicest doll wigs that I have seen. Beautifully Custom wigs are quite pricey but they sometimes have sales. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š This wig was absolutely beautiful and perfect to use to create Arwen from Lord of The Rings! 

Over all I think this custom doll turned out absolutely beautiful 😍 especially since she is our first custom doll! Plus the Rainbow Lily Designs Blue Arwen dress seems like it was made just for her!! πŸ’œ If you haven't read my review on the gorgeous blue dress that is on Arwen go check it out Here!πŸ’ž  

Arwen's wig is so pretty and since it is so thick you have more freedom to do fancy and bigger hairstyles. This wig was perfectly straight so I curled it although it was very difficult. You are supposed to be able to curl and heat it up to 350°F but I found out that it didn't work.😢 If you would like some instructions on how I curled her hair let me know. 

What do you all think of Arwen?! Let me know in the comments down below and thanks for reading! 😘

8 comments:

Quinley said...

Arwen is beautiful, also welcome back!:)
-Quinley

A Focus on the Cute said...

Aww, thank you so much Quinley for sticking with us and always leaving such sweet comments! 😘

A Doll's Life said...

Welcome back!
<3Katherine

A Focus on the Cute said...

😊 Aww thanks, Katherine!! πŸ’–

Meritre said...

I can only repeat what's already been sid: Welcome back and the new custom coll is so beautiful!

A Focus on the Cute said...

Aww thank you so much, Meritre!! 😊 Your sweet comment is very much appreciated and thanks again for still checking out our blog! 🌼😘

Anna|From a Doll's Perspective said...

Arwen is super pretty! I don't actually know who she is (yet) but I'm currently reading Lord of the Rings, so it made me really happy to see this post!

A Focus on the Cute said...

Aww thank you, Anna so glad you liked this post! 😊