Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Pajamas or an Everday Romper? ~ ~ An AG Photo Shoot


Hi Everybody!! :D Here is adorable Molly modeling Lea's Pajamas with some doll leggings and Lea's sandals from her exclusive outfit. Click here to see Snappy Sunday our Fashion Show.

I think this outfit is perfect as an everyday Romper paired with some doll leggings or they are perfect as pajamas. It's the perfect outfit to wear around the doll house to relax and sit down, read a good book, or to go for a nice quiet walk. :)


Know Molly can see poor thing. :(  Do you like Molly with or without glasses?


Let me know down below in the comments what you think. Pajamas or Everyday Romper? Hope you have a good day and thanks for reading!! :)

4 comments:

Emma said...

Both! I agree that it does make a great romper!:D Molly looks cute with or without glasses!:D
-Emma-

A Focus on the Cute said...

I totally agree!! ;D

Unknown said...

In my opinion if you put something with the romper it looks like cloths ( just like those adorable gray leggings!) If you just leave them they look like a sort of pajamas
Also I really like your pictures!!

A Focus on the Cute said...

Thanks Everything LPS, :) I agree rompers can be pajamas or for everyday use!!