Thursday, August 25, 2016

*In Store Report* American Girl Place The Grove Los Angeles Melody's Launch

Hi everyone! We went to the American Girl Place in LA for Melody's debut and I wanted all of you to look at all the new cute stuff with me! Let's get started! Isn't Melody's display window so adorable?!



The records in the window display are actually spinning!


I love Melody's Travel Esstenials!


Melody's Fancy Floral dress is so pretty!


Piano actually plays!

Melody's microphone makes sounds also.


Melody has too much cute stuff!!!



Melody's Fancy Coat.


Melody's Christmas Outfit.




Starry Pajamas for girls.

Melody's Beforever display is absolutely adorable!!

Love the little seedlings!



Really pretty Melody outfit for girls.

You couldn't touch any of the buttons on Melody's Recording Studio because it was in the glass case. That was kind of a bummer. :(


Beforever themed outfits for girls.

Poor Addy she only has one little section to herself. :(

Julie's New Year's Eve Outfit.

Josefina's Navidad outfit.

I'm so glad Josefina finally got new outfits!


Maryellen's Refrigerator and Food Set is the cutest fridge ever!



I really like how the new Truly Me Salon backdrop has pictures of other dolls in the background getting their hair done.



The new Truly Me doll #66 is so pretty. Number #66 does kind of look like Josefina don't you think? ;)

The new Truly Me doll #65 looks a little bit like Emily.

The Merry Magenta dress is absolutely gorgeous!

Here is the Golden Sparkle Outfit.

This Waffle Breakfast Set is a need! ;D


The new Truly Me kitchen is so adorable!




I hope you all enjoyed this In Store Report!

8 comments:

Quinley said...

Melody's collection is so cute!:)

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the tour. Melody has so many beautiful things. I love the music section.
Marion

Anonymous said...

I love Melody's Christmas outfit and that coat is gorgeous. Thanks for the tour.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Melody's pillbox hat reminds me of the ones Jacqueline Kennedy wore.
Joan

A Focus on the Cute said...

I know! :) Melody just has to much cute stuff!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

A Focus on the Cute said...

Your welcome, I'm so glad you enjoyed the tour, Marion! 😊 I know right?!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„ I love the music section too!! πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸŽΌ The microphone is my most favorite!πŸ˜‰πŸŽΆπŸŽ€

A Focus on the Cute said...

I love Melody's Christmas outfit too πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– and her coat is absolutely gorgeous!! 😍😍 Your welcome so glad you enjoyed the tour, Marilyn!

A Focus on the Cute said...

True Melody's hat does kind of look like the hats Jacqueline Kennedy would wear.😊 Melody's time period is sort of around Jacqueline Kennedy's time.
Thanks for commenting, Joan!