Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Repainted Ever After High Doll Furniture and accessories

Beautiful Rosabella Beauty taking a walk.

I repainted the roses on Rosabella's boots!! 

Here is how the boots looked before, what do you think of the repainted roses?

Apple White is sitting on Madeline Hatter's bench from her Hat-Tastic party set which I repainted.

I used white spray paint for the bench, then I used red model paint for the dots on the bench.

Before

After being repainting

Darling Charming is sitting on a chair I repainted that's from an Ever After High Lizzie play set.

Here is how the repainted chair looks like from the back. What do you think of these repainted Ever After High items? Let us know in the comments we would love to hear what you think!!

4 comments:

Emma said...

I love all of the repainted furniture! I have to say that I think all of them look better repainted than original!:)
-Emma-

A Focus on the Cute said...

Thanks Emma,I like the repainted version better than the original version also.

Unknown said...

In my opinion what you did with the doll stuff makes is look much more detailed and way Cuter.

A Focus on the Cute said...

Aww thanks Tay Tiff!! :)