|I got nominated for the Great Doll Blog Award by Bella from A Doll's Life a while ago and I completely forgot about it! Thanks so much Bella you were so sweet to do that!|
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate at least 5 others who you think has a great doll blog.
- Notify them that they have an award.
- Leave them at least 5 questions to answer.
- Q. What inspired you to start a doll blog?
- A. My Mom and I both have a love for dolls and we wanted to glorify God through this website. My Mom and I also wanted to do this blog together as a fun Mom and daughter project.
- Q. What is your favorite doll? AG or other
- A. That is such a tough question! I have a lot of favorite dolls! Well, I guess I would have to say Caroline I just love her curls! ;)
- Q. How many dolls do you have?
- A. God has blessed me with the amount of dolls that I own, and I am very grateful!
- Q. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- A. Taking photos of my dolls, and I love writing photo stories but they are very time consuming. :( I also love to answer all of your very sweet comments!
- Q. What are some of your favorite doll bloggers?
- A. Treasured Friendships With A Flair, In A World of My Own, Wack-A-Doodle-Dolls, Living A Doll's Life, Delightful World of Dolls, The by Kids For Kids blog, American Girl Fan, A Doll's Life, Never Grow Up, Spreading My Joy, and All 4 Barbie. Now that's just naming a few. ;D
- Q. Have you every been to an AG store?
- A. Yes!
- In A World of My Own
- Living A Doll's Life
- The By Kids For Kids Blog
- Never Grow Up
Now Here are our questions for you:
- 1. What was your very first doll? AG or other.
- 2. If you had to name one of your dolls after a character from a movie or book who would it be and why?
- 3. Who is your favorite Girl of The Year doll?
- 4. What is your favorite Historical AG outfit?
- 5. What is your favorite thing about having a doll blog?
Thank you again Bella for nominating me for this blogger award I had a lot of fun answering all of your questions!
Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!
If you would like you can also answer the questions I asked above, and write your answers down below in the comment section. I would love to hear your answers! ;D