Saturday, March 5, 2016

Thrifty Doll Finds!!

I found this adorable Gotz Parker doll at Savers for $7.99 Parker is regularly $99.00!! :O

Here is a picture of Parker from Gotz's website. My doll didn't come with his originally clothes. :(

Isn't his face so cute?!! :D I'll try to do a proper photo shoot of him later. I'm going to change Parker's name to Samuel or Sam for short. ;)

I found An Ever After High Bunny Blanc doll unopened for $8.99!! Bunny was in a glass case with all the collectible dolls in a thrift store. Let me know in the comments if you want me to review Bunny!! :D
Thanks for reading!! ;) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love for u to review bunny!!
And also u found some really sweet stuff their!!

A Focus on the Cute said...

Thanks Tiff, I will try to review bunny soon...